Friday, March 19, 2010

eMELLOW JELL-O

Decided to give myself a day off from the earth-shattering issues raised by LA and just play. Decision lasted about three minutes after meditation when I felt cramp in stomach and too much stupid information in head. What would a calm entry even look like? Average Joe (not Chelsea Joe)putters around on computer because it gives him pleasure to hear the clak clak, feels there's a possibility he may be amusing a couple of friends or passers-by, passes the time, makes his technophobia 10 percent less phobic and eats chocolate. But no, the significance angle is rearing its ugly head demanding an explanation for expenditure of all this internal stuff which conceivably could do some good or earn some money.
Fuck it.
Why don't people give themselves a hard time over doing a crossword puzzle? If I could approach LA in that way, I could be a happy man and perhaps LA could be a happy place. But crossword puzzlers don't expect to become known for their prowess unless they are in some competition in which case only other crossword puzzle doers will care. And crossword puzzles are not comprehensible to the general public, as are words, the content of LA, so there is less at stake if you make an asshole mistake. Still, what's the worst thing that can happen here if I fuck up (if?). I will not be flayed or boiled alive in oil. It will be worse. I will be ignored. But then I would be in no worse place than I was when I began. That ought to mellow me out. But nah, it keeps me striving to do something brilliant tomorrow, if I don't bag the whole thing. I have to get my followers from 4 to 5 to prove I am on the road to world conquest. Thanks to us all for hanging in. May the other parts of your life be more rewarding. Be thankful that you at least have other parts.











i

No comments:

Post a Comment