Tuesday, February 23, 2010

e Why?

e WHY?

e The drop down google menu to get to Blogger says "even more." In the case of LA, "even less" would probably be appropriate. I know this was the morning I was supposed to rock 'em sock 'em to make up for yesterday's misfiring of a gun that under the best of circumstances only shoots blanks. But we are slightly under the weather, which it is hard to be under around here and have had 25 hours to mull over what comes next. I should be the only person who has consistently read all of blogg thus far and while I admit to writing it I certainly have never read it consistently or inconsitently-- not not read one fucking entry OF WHICH THIS IS AN EXAMPLE. I have better things to do with my time. Writing this, is such an exhausting intellectual eNTERPRISE FOR ME, you can't possibly ask me to read it as well. Well, you can ask me but I won't, partially because I don't have the time and partially because my fear is such that if I read an entry I would be so appalled by its lack of quality or any redeeming features whatsoever, I would shut down immediately and then where would all three of us be with all this free time on our hands? Doomed to read interesting, relevant material but material which in some ways (please don't ask me to illuminate them; you know what I mean) is even less meaningful than LA because it is struggling to0 hard to be meaningful, keep your attention, get a book contract, a date, a puppy or whatever. Whereas LA slugs along like a sick tortoise but is constant to its alleged non-purpose and could never catch up with a puppy. Some of you two are thinking. I could do this. Anyone could do this. It's just a fucking waste of time. Go ahead and try to be consistently meaningless and you will see how difficult it is. How the urge to say something useful is constantly on the tip of your computer; you think about it for a millisecond, realize you would be untrue to your mission and reject it in favor of bullshit like this, which, if the two count is still accurate, two people find meaningful. Two wonderful people. Two people I would take on as my lovers in an instant. (Note that I dropped back from three because I have already taken myself on as a lover. MMMMM. I could kiss you all day). So there. I would rate this entry mediocre--not as bad as yesterday, not as good as those rare occasions on which I am inspired by my lack of inspiration. Take it and get on with your day. And be grateful you are a reader, not the writer of this. Yes, it does seem lazy but it's much harder than it looks AS OPPOSED TO A BOOK LIKE WAR AND PEACE WHICH TOLSTOY DASHED OFF IN A COUPLE OF DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment