Wednesday, May 5, 2010

EDREGS

IT'S INCREDIBLE HOW I GO TO THE POST BEFORE THE LAST ONE I EDITED AND A DIFFERENT ONE IS THERE. I DON'T NOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING. MAYBE THS IS POST-MODERN. OK, the thrill is gone. Being blogg for a month or two did not give me a blue uniform and a red cap.It did not improve my writing skills or increase my popularity.It underscored to me the difficulty of REAL writing, which, if I have the courage, I may attempt again. But it will be about something. The nothing/something is wading pool existentialism because the something you are avoiding isn't really anything to begin with. YES IT IS, IT'S NOTHING. We don't even know if blogs are anything to begin with other than ego and klackety klak.So we call it a day. Nice experiment. The best thing about it is having a half-hour built in to the beginning of your day, like praying, where you know exactly what you are going to do. I could throw in a couple of ENDs and FINISs now but, knowing myself, even though I am declaring blogg over, I will probably spend as much time on the concept of "over" as I did on the concept of blogg- probably to give you a fruitful end. I am, however, going to continue going back and reading and editing: first, because I had misspellings, repetitions and any writing that is less than the best I can do which isn't that great in the first place. And second because I may discover ingots in the earlier posts which can be blown back into flames and will postpone the end, not that the results of it are likely to be very different. I could go on for paragraphs thanking the keyboard and shit like that so why don't we call it a day (for now, still a day, not a blogg) and I will go back and re-examine my buried treasures while you (assuming there is anyone out there decide why you have spent all this time reading this shit. I AM STARTING TO GET THE IDEA THAT HE IS GOING TO GO BACK AND EDIT SOME OF HIS EARLIER POSTS FOR SOME REASON. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THAT FEELING?

No comments:

Post a Comment