Saturday, May 1, 2010

eHARD

NO MORE MENTION OF FACT THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK I AM IN THE EDITING PROCESS. What I have learned: writing about nothing is much harder than writing about something. There are always more things to write about: people, scenery, cars, feeling, but when you eliminate them all because you are going to blog about blogging and nothing else, your mind freezes because it has nothing to seize on but itself. This can sometimes lead to a state of depression. Why aren't I writing about my first water polo experience (maybe because I have never played water polo). How much time am I going to waste continuing this nonsense, time that could be better spent with other nonsense which under my rules I cannot enumerate. Just be assured that it would be a very high class of nonsense and you would be very impressed, if not stunned. I was confident when I began this that I could do it indefinitely, careening off events without saying what they were. It's harder than I thought and the events I would be careening off aren't that interesting so I don't have much incentive to feel bad about careening off nothing at all.I AM NOT CERTAIN WHETHER THIS ALL MAKES SENSE OR CONTRADICTS ITSELF A valedictory note has crept into my last few posts. I think I said it was the beginning of the end recently and it might be the middle of the end now. A lot will depend on what editing the old posts shows me- either that this is much cooler than I realize or that the whole thing is a waste.OR THAT YOU REALLY LIKE THE SOUND O CLACKETY CAK I can't even figure out whether I should tell you to read THIS front to back, back to front or sideways.WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THER WOULD BE A DIFERENCE AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ANYBODY WOULD LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU SAY AT THIS POINT? THE AUTHOR BEARS NO RESONSIBILITY FOR THE NONSENSE THAT FOLLOWS, HIS MOTHER WROTE IT, OR THE DOG. Maybe every other sentence. If I wrote not another word, I would have proven something though not necessarily something worth proving. But I have written another word: gargoyle. So I am good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment