Friday, April 30, 2010

eTHE BEGINNING OF THE END CONTINUES

I DON'T KNOW IF THE FCT THAT I AM EDITING OUT OF ORDER MAKES THE EXERCISE UESELESS OF MORE INTERESTING BUT I DO NO HAVE THE TECHNICAL FACILITY TO MODIFY WHAT I AM DOING SO GOOD MORNING , AMERICA. I unblogged yesterday the beginning of the end.WHAT ON EARTH DOEST THAT MEAN? Did I finally run out of nothing to say or grow discouraged at the thought that it was unlikely that more than a few people would ever read my nothings? All these things are true, but no truer than I anticipated when I started.THIS IS KNOWN AS RETARDED PRESCIENCE I have thought there might be some questions you might want to ask me: 1) Why are you doing this. A. I had no idea what blogging was like. It seemed worth giving it a shot, as if it were a new kind of verbal rollerblading. 2) Couldn't you determine, say, in ten or less posts that this was going to go nowhere? A. Precisely the purpose, right on target, except there is no target other than to keep the words flowing and reasonably interesting.THIS DOES NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION AND THE POSTS ARE NOT REASONABLY INTERESTING. MOST OF THEM SUCK 3) Are they interesting? A.I don't know. I haven'T read most of them. As I go back and edit I find some more interesting than others but I haven't read enough to give the whole enterprise a passing or failing grade.YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE RELIEVED TO HEAR THIS 4) Have you reached the end of the line? A. Quite possibly, but I have beEn here before and the line does tend to twist and turn. There is a fat lady in the audience but she hasn't sung yet. 5) Will you stop at any particular point? A. I was thinking about death but assuming that is more than, say, a year off, it will probably be well before that.OH PLEASE LET IT BE SOONER. PLEASE DIE, PLEASE. Blogg will stop when it seems strained and boring to the author who is an expert in detecting these things. HE MAKES A MEAN CHOCOLATE MILSHAKE TOO. The jury is still out.WHEN DID YOU SAY IT WAS IN? 6) When you stop, will you regard the whole thing as having been a waste of time. A. What would I have been doing with this time? I might have been strangling small children. Enough of your stupid questions. Why don't we just let today be today and you can chew on your bloggy sustenance while I go back and trim the fat off what I have previously wrought. I DO THINK A PRO AND CON ARGUMENT ON THE MERITS OF STRANGLING SMALL CHILDREN IS IN ORDER FIRIST. If you are still reading, the one question author would ask with all these negatives floating around is why.BECAUSE WE WANT TO SEE IF THE TERM ASSHOLE IS FINITE. Ah, sweet mystery....

No comments:

Post a Comment