Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ANOTHER NEW POST

Third day, I think, of Part 2, which is going to be quite different from part 1 and not just because it has a different number. By this point the frisson (I know I am using this word incorrectly) of part one is gone. I started thinking I was going somewhere even if the somewhere was nowhere. I thought it would prove an interesting trip and there was a .0001 per cent chance that it was a work of genius and a .000000004 per cent chance that I would get more than three readers. I have, if google's statistics are to be believed (they don't tell you or at least I have not discovered) how they calculate them.

The operative words for Part 2 are FUCK IT. I don't know what I am doing, why I am doing it or why I would expect anyone to care. Maybe it's like scratching pictures on a prison wall with a purloined fork- another one of my spectacularly inappropriate analogies. This one isn't even near miss. It's not near anything. But, if I may close on an Einsteinian note (ha!) this all could have something to do with the dark matter of the universe. According to my knowledge of physics which is about as good as my knowledge of everything else, scientists can't agree what the dark matter is or what it does but without it there would be no universe. Now there's a premise that's almost as stupid as the one that motivates this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment