Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Part 2

I was going to announce that because of mathematical calculations that took me weeks I realized that if I wrote a blog a day and edited an old blog a day I would never get anywhere. So I decided I would edit two old blogs a day but then I did one and it was quite effortful so I think I will start tomorrow. This is a strange morning. I am waking up at 5 again which changes the complexion of the day. May I go to sleep now although it's only 7 a.m. Waking this early does effect my mind however, making it much more succeptible to supernatural syntactical creatures who I will no doubt edit out. So why am I doing a part 2. I stopped the blog because I realized that saying nothing repeatedly was getting boring. I am now past the boredom into another state that is so stupid it doesn't even have a name. I shall call it Rudolfology for no particular reason. Now it has a name. Since I awakened so early I assume you (if there is a you to assume) will not mind if I call it quits, eat my oatmeal, read the newspaper and prepare for a day which to a person who did not know me might appear to have more significance than what I am writing. Let's let it be our little joke and hope they are from LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment