Saturday, June 19, 2010

REVELATION

I realize why writing BLOGG is so difficult. I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT A BLOG IS. So I've just cobbled this thing together, based on a thin, idiotic premise, linked it to facebook and twitter and every morning wait for my life to change in some profound manner. I don't understand when people say things like "you can look it up on their blog." You can't really look anything up on my blog. It just drones on endlessly and annoyingly. Yet, having sort of let it peter out once, I am back. What the fuck am I doing? If I can write why aren't I spending this time working on a real novel or story. Why do I feel as if I am talking to someone when I don't even know whether the three or four people who are allegedly following this blog exist and if they exist if they read it. And who is anonymous who sent me two positive comments. My mother has been dead for many years. These questions, which if you think about it very carefully (which would be easier to do if you were, say, a rock) will be the subject of part 2 of BLOGG. Sometimes why should be the last question you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment