Sunday, June 20, 2010

Part 2 marches on

Something has happened to the blog form I produce this on which may have serious consequences regarding my decision to edit two old blogs for each new one I produce so I may catch up to the present. What will I do when I catch up to the present and why am I trying to get there? I have no idea. In my deluded mind I might think I am creating some kind of new creative form. Or maybe a can eliminate a few of the thousands of repetitions. But the blogger now keeps sending me back to the blog I just edited so I can only do one at a time unless I log on and off which seems effortful. It is typical of the trouble I get into with computers when they start acting like dumb puppies (or I start acting like a dumb puppy). I mean where you do the same thing 7000 times in a row and on 70001st time something different happens for no particular reason. What can you do? Either I will go back and log in again or I will just edit one blog at a time which, given the dubious benefit of the edits, probably won't matter much although I do enjoy inserting sarcastic capital letters as if I were an actual human being coming upon this thing for the first time. That said, it aroused such a fury in me, I have no idea what I was going to say in this new post. The newfound determination continues as does the ferocious new blank space where the content should lie. Why. I think in my last entry I said "why?" is the last question one should ask. I could apply that to my displeasure with my forgettin what I was going to blog about before the technical fuck-up, assuming I knew, which is not at all certain. As a matter of fact, I may be hiding behind the technical fuck-up because I had no idea what I was going to say, which of course says something. I think we should call it a wash- I may actually have some to do which would be a much more valuable expenditure of time than writing this thing. I shall try one more time to edit a past blog. Few of my followers (saying I have followers make me feel like a biblical prophet) will know the difference anyway, nor, for that matter, will I probably. So thank you for your time and patience. I shall try to inject renewed fury tomorrow to make up for this waddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment