Sunday, February 14, 2010

IF THE INTERNET WERE INVENTED FIRST, WOULD WE HAVE RADIO? (OPENING IDIOTIC)EDIT

Advertisement: Tissues. Tissues are good. They do what they are supposed to do, help us out in messy but not crisis situations, demand little in the way of appreciation and don't cost a lot. A LIFE CHANGING STATEMENT
I'm still not sure if I'm really vested in LA. Still not sure if it's a supreme creative effort or an indication that my mental decay is greater than I thought.YOU'VE SAID THIS AT LTEAST 5000 TIMES I will not know the answer until I stop, whether that be today or in five years. Then what happens to what I have written. Does it stay on the web eternally for future generations to admire? NO, IT BECOMES A BREAKFAST CEREAL. I THINK THE AUTHOR MUST HAVE HAD A ROUGH NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment