Saturday, February 13, 2010

WLAL RADIO EDIT

THAT MUSIC WHICH IS LOUDEST IS NOT NECESSARILY THE HARDEST TO SING, BUT IT'S LESS LIKELY TO BE THE EASIEST

Important announcement: Literal Ally is changing its format from blog to radio station.(THIS SILLINESS NEVER WENT ANYWHERE IT STILL MIGHT THOUGH SO I LEAVE IT IN. EF, which stands for editor from the future. It will henceforth be known as WLAL although as far as google is concerned it must maintain its quota of capital letters, numbers, underscores and lettuce. The radio station format occurred to me today when he was listening to a piece of music called RELAX which would send most readers, if there were any, of this station, screaming out into the street, BLOOD POURING FROM THEIR EARS. It's one of those new agey dirges that never ends, where electronic instruments blend seamlessly into strings and ambient voices. Why was today such a difficult day in the life of the manager of WLAL. For personal reasons. -- you should be happy I revealed as much as I did about the music. But the radio station format-- sound bites of various lengths, announcements, public service announcements, seems much looser than already stiffening blog format.(I DON'T THINK HE REALLY EVER DID THIS)ef I want to be the Pandora of blogs. As my friend said, the waterfall of word that will teach you nothing, disturb you not at all and bear no relevance. An electronic fuzzy igloo. Bring forth your troubles; your joys and know that they will be safe and unchangeable here, increasing your confidence in your god-given goddamn consciousness, encouraging you to use it in gentler ways, like the hummingbird that told me to found WLAL.(WAS THAT THE TWEET BIRD?) ef Should the station have commercials? Is that what the "monetize"" tab means?I hadn't thought of that. I think I will think I love the word monetize. If I like you will I lovify you? Meanwhile, this somewhat aborted talk/radio station i signing off. All the lively folk at WLAL wish you the gentlest of pleasant days.And expect you here at the designated time tomorrow.(ANYTIME)ef

No comments:

Post a Comment