Monday, February 22, 2010

e MOURNING IS INEVITABLE

Woke up at 5:30 a.m. as usual for reasons having only to do with a disturbed sleep pattern and nothing to do with blogg, although I did go to sleep early enough to get in my eight hours.(REQUIRED TO GIVE YOU MY MAXIMUM MENTAL ALERTNESS) But 5:30 is a cruel hour, unlike 6 where things usually begin to brighten up. Dragons still prowl the house at 5:30 especially when you are up, not because you want to be but because you simply can't stay in bed. Usually I have my coffee and muffin, meditate and then attack LA. This morning, however, I was too tired to meditate, which requires a much higher level of alertness than writing LA. THE SAME WOULD BE TRUE OF MOVING A PIECE OF FUZZ AROUND THE CARPET WITH YOUR NOSE. One has to know where one is whereas I write LA to find out where I am. Where am I? Writing LA to find out. BUT DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY YOU WERE TOO TIRED TO WRITE LA.. Was it Emerson or Thoreau who said "a foolish consistency is the hobgblin of little mnds?" LA is now officially a habit rather than a notion. Inevitably the quality, low as it was, will decline as the writing becomes as familiar to me as putting on my socks in the morning which I do not regard as a creative act either but a necessary one to keep my toes warm and from bleeding into my shoes. Stay alert! So far today, you have already learned that I wear socks and have a peculiar insomnia which is not really insomnia since I get enough sleep. You have also learned that LA is now officially a habit rather than a notion,a distinction so insignificant twaste the time explain it to you even if I could and even then it would be of no significance or interest to anyone whatsoever.AUTHOR SHOUT BE CAREFUL OF DISPARAGIN MEANINGLESS STATEMENTS WITHOUT GIVING THEM ROAD TESTS FIRST. THEY COULD BE SME OF THE MOST MEANINGFUL STATEMENTS IN BLOGG. Today's entry feels like a half-filled container of sour milk at the bottom of a wastebasket.ACTUALLY TO AUTHOR OF THE FUTURE IT SEEMS NO WORSE THAN MOST, BETTER THAN SOME. But hope springs eternal. I feel guilty for not wasting your time in a more entertaining manner. This will inspire me to try to do better tomorrow. Maybe I'll sleep till 6.THIS IS TYPICAL OF WHAT THE GERMAN'S WOULD CALL THE MITTELPERIOD OF THE BLOG where the author must endlesslykeep reassuring himself that just blogging without saying anything is something he has to apologize for and he will try to do so wittily and differently every time.THIS IS NOT MUCH FUN TO READ, SORT OF LIKE WOBBLING ON YOUR TRAINING WHEELS. I WOULD HOLD OUT FOR THOSE FEW POSTS THAT ARE ACTUALLY FUN TO READ, WHERE THE AUTHOR GETS SERIOUSLY PISSED AT HIMSELF AND EVERYTHING ELSE FOR HIS SELF=MADE IDIOTIC DILEMMA. MEANWHILE YOU CAN JUST SCAN, SAY TO YOURSELF, OK ANOTHER ONE AND EITHER GO FOR ANOTHER ONE OR GO BACK TO YOUR LIFE WHICH MUST BE FILLED WITH FASCINATING REAL ACTIVITIES like, perhaps, shaving. I believe there is a place here where you can send in suggestions for other fun real life activities. Surfing might be another example.

No comments:

Post a Comment