Sunday, February 21, 2010

e LA in LA

e LA IN LA

Well, not exactly. JESUS, WHAT AM I REFERRING TO? But LA is writing from the road for the first time. At this very moment LA is staring at a large brown dog who is not his. It is hard to determine what the dog is thinking but he did try to lick my fingers as I blogged so I think he is ok. He is now licking his rear end.(MAYBE HE IS A SUPERNATURALLY GIFTED DOG WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON, GIVEN HIS BODILY MOTIONS)I have been thinking a lot about dogs lately,specifically how doggy they are and how unconscious they are of the fact that they are dogs. To a dog it is perfectly normal to be a dog whereas being a person must appear to them as some kind of genetic misfortune-- all those moving parts and clothes just to be able to open a can. LA is now straining for some kind of analogy between dogs and blogs aside from the obvious aural one. But maybe it is no coincidence that they sound the same.(WRITTEN NOT SPOKEN. BARKS DO NOT USUALLY SOUND LIKE SPEECH) Fetch, blog. Bring me a word that I can put in here that will bring me one word closer to my mornng's allotment. My blog is obedient and does whatever I ask. Down, blog, down. He was acting out for a moment, trying to seize controls of LA because he has bigger theeth than me). Dog is also quite pettable and lovable. Go ahead, pet him. He won't bite. (NOW TRY IT WITH ME. I"LL BITE YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF)Beingng a guest in someone's housenot in LA, we do not want to be rude and prevail upon their hospitality too much so this entry will be short-- you should be happy there is an entry at all today-- it would have been so easy to avoid. But you also know that these entries have nothing to do with you. I have not bitten my fingernails in weeks. I am calmed as I hear them clacking across the keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment