Thursday, February 25, 2010

eWITHOUT TIME THERE WOULD BE NO COOKIES

E Nothing new to expect today. Snowstorm and notice from shrink that because of weather he is leaving for vacation early, so I must go five days shrinkless, which is bound to have a negative effect on BLOGG (FOR LATECOMERS THE TITLE OF THE BLOG HAS NOW BEEN CHANGED TO BLOGG AND I WILL EVENTUALLY GET AROUND TO BEING CONSISTENT AND EXPLAINING WHY IF I CAN THINK OF IT. SO DON'T GIVE ME A HARD TIME NOW BECAUSE I AM WRITING FROM THE FUTURE AND CAN DESTROY YOU WITH WEAPONS THAT YOUR PUNY CIVILIZATION HASN'T EVEN INVENTED YET) Will this effect LA? Not really. YOU JUST CONTRACDICTED OURSELF, ASSHOLE. WHY DON'T YOU TRY READING BEFORE YOU REVISE. TOO MUCH TROUBLE?LA is not particularly psychologically based. It is carbon life form based. It is electron based. It is base.Perhaps today we ought to go into the reasons I continue LA.YES, PLEASE, THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT WE HAVEN'T DISCUSSED TEN THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE. Or we could talk about monkeys. It doesn't matter. We will get to both eventually. First and format is old media fart discovering that blog is a true format much as is a short story or a novel and it is as instinctive to blog as it is to email-- probably about as meaningful too. It feels good to write from the heart bypassing the brain. You sometimes discover things you are thinking that you didn't know you were thinking. You sometimes discover you are thoughtless. You discover you like the klik klak of the keys. They make you feel as if you are actually doing something. Being the sort of blogger who will be read by good friends, if anyone, not Ashton Kutcher followers, it creates a kind of intimacy for me to let them know in a friendly way how nuts I really am, And I can do it in small doses so hopefully I will not scare them away.A TIME BASED PROBLEM; SINCE I AM A MAN FROM THE FUURE I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO SAY WHAT YOU HAVE BEN READING IN SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FORM AT LEAST FORTY THOUSAND TIMS, ASSUMING I CONTINUE WRITING THIS TRAVESTY. DO I ELIMINATE SOME OF THE EARLY ENTRIES TO MAKE IT ALL MORE BEARABLE? OR DO I ELIMINATE SOME OF THE LATER ONES, WHERE THE PROSE IS MORE FINELY HONED AND I OCCASIONALLY EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING? OR DO I DO, AS I AM DOING NOW, NOTHING AT ALL, BECAUSE I HAVE NOT EVEN READ THE FUCKING THING CONSECUTIVELY. I THINK THAT IS TODAY'S ANSWER BECAUSE THE OTHERS SOUND LIKE UNRAVELING A BALL OF WOOL AND FUCK THAT. Media is being mediated and I want to be in the middle of the mediation even if I do not understand its consequences. Were I not writing LA would I be writing a novel? Unlikely. Would I be emailing or facebooking or sitting around being depressed? Probably. So what harm done? None. What good done? It makes me feel I am doing something creative. GOD I HATE THAT WORD though I hate that word. Were I a true writer I would kill this entry. It sucks EVEN AMONG ENTRIES WHERE SUCKING IS PAR FOR THE COURSE. My naked talentlessness is on display so why bother. What I replaced it with probably wouldn't be much better.IT PROBABLY WOULD BE WORSE, IF POSSIBLE. Given the subject, how could it be. I think I had better exit before I am chased off the page by a swarm of angry bees. or c's.OR W's.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment