Monday, April 12, 2010

eElectrons

I THINK I HAVE FOUND AN UNEDITED SECTION. The ephemerality of blogs was one of its greatest appeals to me. Boom from the brain; boom onto the computer; boom it's gone. But what ultimately happens to it. Nobody I know (and this certainly may be simply a limitation of the circle of my friends)WHICH IS COMPOSED OF EVERY IMPORTANT PERSON ON EARTH knows exactly what the internet is and what keeps it up there and why we are all not constantly baraged by shards of letters that say things like "cannot tolerate" and "fucking husband." Will there eventually be a galactic internet sweeper, a huge version of a vacuum cleaner that gets rid of all the old shit and makes it possible for things like blogg to exist? FUCKING HUSBAND WOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT ON MOST OF THE STUFF YOU HAVE WRITTEN. Or will blogg exist forever in electron heaven. Would I have written blogg if I knew it would have existed long after its perpetrator's demise.ST. FRANCIS SAID THIS IN SLIGHTLY DIFERENT TERMS. Would I have thought more about leaving such a peculiar monument to my time on earth. What will future generations think? What will future generations think about all this anyway? Will they think about it at all.WHAT DOES IT REFER TO AND WHERE DID I PUT THE TUNA FISH. When's the last time you tought about the nature of the novel or why cans of tomato sauce are the shape they are? You will notice there is nothing in the post until now about the stupidity of it. EXCEPT FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ENTRIES. No, I am coming around to realizing that blogg raises important, nay, urgent questions, that everyone is much to busy to contend with. It doesn't answer any of them but didn't Decartes or Tina Fey say that a question is the beginning of an answer? NO, IT WAS TINA BROWN AND HUMPHREY BOGART. So it behooves us all, writer and reader. to pay attention, generally and specifically.HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SENTENCE SO IDIOTIC? The laser shown on blogs WHAT? may end up preventing global warming. Shit, doesn't something have to? SUPERMAN!. I don't want naked eskimos reading this. What on earth will they think? TASTY BLUBBER.

No comments:

Post a Comment