Thursday, April 8, 2010

eNEW POST

Never has anyone not wanted to write a post as much as I loathe the prospect of producing this one. Events in the author's personal life have conspired to make the author see how truly idiotic and meaningless BLOGG is but for reasons he cannot understand he insists on keeping the reasons private. There must be a Latin term to describe this but if it's in Latin I wouldn't understand it. While his life is on the line in other areas author wants you to know that he has decided that the joy of rhythmic typing is responsible for much of what he has written thus far. If this blogg had to be written in a notebook, it would be empty. Were our fingers evolutionarily designed for computer typing as our brain was for destroying the planet? For a mad moment I thought the riff about typing might develop into one of those rivulets I have been searching for to prolong the life of BLOGG although BLOGG's life does not deserve to be prolonged and only four people including myself and chelsea joe would know if it evaporated and since I am not even reading it, it really has only three followers. I am starting to hate BLOGG. Maybe that's the point. It shows you how despicable and lonely utter meaninglessness is and why our stories are populated with people having and solving problems. Final entry? No way. BLOGG will end on a positive note because this is America. Now to go swimming through eons of music looking for one. p.s. The tone, which seems at least to me to be nastier than it usually is, probably has more to do with the personal event I mentioned at the beginning rather than the blog istself. Those fucking personal events are really messing up our electronic literature and should be banned.THE PERSONAL EVENT THE AUTHOR REFERRED TO HAS LONG BEEN FORGOTTEN. IT IS NOT EVEN A CERTAINTY THAT THE AUTHOR HAS ANY PERSONAL EVENTS AT ALL HAPPENING TO HIM. BLOGG MAY BE HIS ENTIRE LIFE WHICH AT LEAST WOULD GIVE IT A PATHETIC PSYCHO-NEUROTIC REASON FOR EXISTENCE WHY DOES THE AUTHOR NOT CONSIDER BLOGG ITSELF A PERSONAL EVENT. IT IS AS PERSONAL AS EATING A RADISH SANDWICH. BECAUSE THE AUTHOR DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, THAT'S WHY. THE CURRENT SCREED MAY INSPIRE ME TO WRITE A NEW BLOGG THAT BASICALLY REPEATS THE SAME THING. I WILL TRY TO CALL IT HENRY SO YOU CAN AVOID IT. I WILL TRY TO CALL IT NOTHING SO I CAN AVOID IT. BUT I AM OBVIOUSLY OUT OF CONTROL SO HENRY MIGHT POP UP ANY TIME ANY PLACE. HAVE I CLARIFIED EVERYTHING? I DO HOPE THESE CRITIQUES ARE DOING THEIR JOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment