Wednesday, April 7, 2010

eTHE END

This may be the end of BLOGG or it may be the end of endings. Bear with me for a while while I decide. Logically speaking, there never was anything to say so I could just stop saying it at such great length. Logically speaking there is no need for the color blue either. The author is vested in BLOGG and feels it would be a failure to end it without an ending that made it make some sense. He just wrote a blog about writing a blog, decided it didn't work and ended it, would not work for this author, though it may come to that. I am hopeful that as I go back and edit I may discover rivulets which may take up the main subject and transfer it there. The odds for that are pretty slim. Every day, I suppose, just like universes, blogs are born and die. No big deal. If BLOGG dies, the author may turn his petty talent somewhere else. Right now he regards it as his attempt to understand the medium. But that is for him, not necessarily something to share with the public at large who either gets it or doesn't care. If I decide to quit you deserve a proper final entry. And I deserve something too. I need to think about what it is. I promise I won't write about it.ANYONE WHO HAS SCANNED AHEAD KNOWS THAT THIS IS NOT REALLY THE END. IT'S JUST THE AUTHOR'S RECOGNITION THAT THIS CAN'T GO ON FOREVER OR HE WILL BECOME A TURNIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment