Monday, March 8, 2010

e BECAUSE THIS IS WHY

GOD, THIS FUCKING THING IS LONG. Crummy Monday morning. Sort of late for work but will be ten minutes later so I can do this. Why? Excellent question. Because. That's what it's come down to. That's what everything comes down to when you think about it. We have transcended ego and meaning in our little LA home, so what is left? Transcendent ego-meaning. Meaning the ego still desires to transcend even when it knows that transcendence is impossible. If it didn't keep doing things like that it wouldn't be an ego and then where would Dr. Freud have been. Where would we all be if we had egoless Mondays. We would be hugging each other and staring at our watches waiting for fucking Tuesday to begin so we could go back to being our usual selfish selves which, with the exception of the few enlightened PEOPLE, of whom I certainly do not consider myself one, is basically what we do. We me. "Me me me me me me me" "You?" Me me me me me.I am important. Yes, I know you are you, but you don't understand what it is to be me. It is me-ness, which utterly transcends you-ness. Let's ask me. Just as I thought. You are not insignificant in a minor sort of way but when compared to me, you sort of dissolve. The earth does not go around the sun. I go around the sun. Or the sun checks with me in the morning if it's ok to go around anything. LA conquers the universe. Maybe the bizarre nature of this post has something to do with it being Monday morning or maybe my coherency barometer has just dropped.No matter. It's over. Regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment