Tuesday, March 9, 2010

e HAPPY DAYS

One of my friends adjusted the settings on LA so that it will now be easily available to a broader spectrum of people on the assumption that they have any more interest in reading it than the two followers I have. I now declare LA to be available in HD. It will be a much more clearly defined blog.Like. You will not just be wondering what kind of asshole does this kind of thing indefinitely but that very asshole will be sitting in your lap, so to speak-- so close that you can almost ask him directly. "Demented asshole," you might say, "what the fuck do you think you are doing by writing this day after day, wasting good pixels and electrons in the name of....in the name of what, Good God, in the name of what??" In the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost who have given me (can I say shriven me? I love that word) this strange gift. People (not many) from near and far come to gaze and wonder at what I have wrought, sort of like the early days of Christianity. I'll bet there was a time when Christ only had two or three followers and look at him now- the biggest thing in the blogosphere. And why? Because Christ believed, just as I believe in the validity of what I am doing, even thoughI don' know exactly what it is. He knew he was answering to a higher authority than the scoffers, just as I know that the goodness of LA will eventually become apparent to millions once they understand that it means them no harm, that it is merely here because it is here, because I am here and my hereness is sufficient. There does not have to be a thereness factor to my hereness and the fact that both of you reading this have not pierced your eyes out with sticks though you may be taking nausea pills shows both that LA is harmless and also worthy of interest. And the longer I stick with LA the weirder and more worthy of interest it becomes,THIS WAS WRITTEN A WHILE AGO. I QUESTION WHETHER IT IS STILL TRUE which is why I now declare (this is a good entry) that I am going to post LA forever. As long as the web exists or make that as long as I exist, LA will exist and you will all wonder at its wonderfulness. Centuries from now legends about my origin, how I was hatched from a dragon's ipod, will spring up. There will be worshipping ceremonies. Debates will spring up over what I meant by particular phrases and where my grave is. Was he Jewish?, will be commonly asked. Did he make fun of us or did he try to lead us out of the wilderness? These, alas, my trusty pair, are questions I cannot yet answer because I do not know the answers or even if there are any answers. But make sure you have lots of rice cakes and soymilk available because LA is definitely in this for the long haul. No matter what. No matter who tries to stop me or what they offer. No matter who imitates me. I am yours. You are mine. You are what you are. I forgot the next line, but no matter, there will be thousands of others. And you, my two (or three) shall be known as my disciples. Future generations will be in awe of your perspicacity in extracting this rhinestone from the trash heap of the internet. And you will answer, "Yay unto me it was said, be there a blog that is not a blog and ye shall find it and therein shall lie thine immortality." And thou shalt answer, "Aw, shucks. I was just lookin' around and got lucky. It weren't nothin'. Anybody in my position would have done the same thing." Not.USING THE GRADING SYSTEM DEVELOPED ABOUT A MONTH FROM HERE IN WHICH BLOGG SEEMS TO BE HOPELESSLY FALTERING. I GIVE HIS POST AN "A" AND REMIND MYSELF TO STAY OPTIMISTIC. WHEN YOU'RE SMILING....AND ALL THAT SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment