Wednesday, March 24, 2010

eEl Cd

I just put on a cd so this post will have musical accompaniment. I'll bet you're dying to know which cd I'm listening to, but that would violate the rules, wouldn't it, and we wouldn't want to do that.(HEH HEH) Suffice it to say it's cutting edge and uptempo. It gives me the strength I need to keep doing this but it's so good it also distracts me. I think I'll go turn it off now. There, isn't that better. Now you have my full, undivided attention and I have a quiet room and a boring chore. Perhaps I should let you in more about the mechanics involved in LA,which does, after all, employ a cast of thousands. I usually do it third thing in the morning (I think I've told you this)) after coffee and meditation. It's essential to make it a habit so that you are doing it before you have time to ask yourself, "Why the fuck am I doing this?" Asking yourself a question like that at a time like that is likely to result in your erasing the whole thing. But then some months later you'll find a shred of it somewhere and go, "Shit, did I really erase this? It's fucking good." I have been asking younger associates how to connect LA to things on the web (I am not going to mention the t word) so that I can get my total readership up from a record four, but that includes me I think so it's three, and one of them may have just whizzed by on their way to something else.WHAT THE FUCK IS THE T WORD? The stupidity of the enterprise is apparent on a three-minute glance, but the stupidity of doing it for months, spinning out a web of nothing hundreds of pages long. now that's so fucked up it's positively comic, not to mention masochistic. IT'S ALSO OFTEN BORING. I also believe somewhere in my milk chocolate heart that I am going to be typing away and suddenly I am going to be hit by a blast of ultra-meaning which is going to justify everything, not just in the blog but in my whole life. In a sense, the less feedback I get the more that is possible. Also the less feedback I get the purer the enterprise. Does it get lonely doing this? you may be asking yourself as you sip your latte. You fucking better belive it. It's the goddamn human condition I'm playing with here. I usually don't like to end a post until I can convince myself that at least it has some sort of subject, preferably one hat's not completely depressive. This one went from the cd I was playing to the human condition, shedding light on neither. But it did get me one post closer to the end. But of what? MONTHS LATER I HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN WHAT THE CD WAS. IT PROBABLY SUCKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment