Sunday, March 28, 2010

eConfusion Kills

I believe I promised yesterday that I was going to go back to the beginning and read and edit my posts 1) to see whether they were worth keeping and if they were to (2) give them their final homeric sheen. I was surprised to see that in the first blog I edited, which I was frightened to try to find because I thought I might inadvertently erase that entry or another-- but it was one of the first, if not the first, I was already concerned with my technological incompetence in keeping this thing going. Anyway, I edited two entries and after I post this one I shall go back and see if they still exist and if they got edited. If they still exist in their old form, that makes life easy because it means I don't have the capacity to edit them. That will spare the reader one labyrinth of having me comment on my success or failure in generating nothingness. On the other hand it will also spare the reader reading my prose at its finest, which is blindingly beautiful. I think the former trumps the latter because LA could end up being one entry about nothing endlessly rewritten with a narrative about the rewriting. Is this better or worse than having many posts about nothing not being rewritten. Tought call. I would like the option of the former so I can screw time up by inserting later comments in some of the earlier posts.THIS IS UTTERLY UNFOLLOWABLE BUT TOO FUNNY TO CUT. I will try to get someone to show me how to do it but in the meantime, unless my first edit attempt took, just mindlessly march forward. My confidence is high even if my readership is low. I am now going hunting for my edit and my post to see if either exist and I may do a short post to let you know since I know you are breathlessly awaiting the results.MAN, WHAT WAS HE ON?

No comments:

Post a Comment