Sunday, March 28, 2010

EGood News

I have just edited my second post which I assume hardly anyone has read. It is less awful now, less redundant. I can see my then self groping toward the sublimity he has now discovered but did not have the wherewithall to let fly at the beginning.ENGLISH TRANSLATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE THESE DAYS. Actually, very little is different. It is the sort of editing I would do on a manuscript. Just cleaning it up. I think the new system will be to do a new post and then go back and clean up or even eliminate another one. There is a reason for this. It is the quest for perfection. Perfection does not require a subject.PERFECTLY INCOMPREHENSIBLE, OUT OF PLACE, OUT OF TIME, OUT OF HIS MIND. THE THIRD EDIT GO ROUND WILL BE DONE WITH A PAIR OF ELECTRONIC SCISSORS.

No comments:

Post a Comment