Wednesday, March 10, 2010

e CONCERTO FOR THREE HANDS

I take my place at the keyboard and start to write before I have any idea what I will be saying, although I have had various thoughts during my daily meditation. Usually however, when I make the thoughts go away during meditation I do not remember what they were by the time I get to blogging. I am in a particular determined state re LA stemming from the premise that if you do anything personal and weird enough for a long enough time,it will become interesting, if only by virtue of the fact that you are the only one doing it.9NEW SPIN ON OLD WINE). The attention I expend on writing LA and the reader on reading it could both be put to more constructive use. But constructing what? Constructing more information, more myths,more stuff? No, we are merrily deconstructing and the longer the deconstruction continues the more areas of both our brains will open up and we can fill them with m and m's or anything else we choose. Nothing is required. There is no link. There is just a person mindlessly pounding the keyboard about mindlessly pounding the keyboard. He could just as easily hold the keyboard up to a mirror, take a photo and post that. Is there a solipsistic selfishness to all this? Most certainly. That is being held up to the mirror as well. There are no outside references allows us to become intimate in a way, since they only nothing. But the link of nothing is as strong and powerful a link as exists in the universe, especially when carried out over a long period of time.I mean light years and mega-verses and stuff like that. Is it necessary for LA to be written and read every day or may we occasionally take a day off. No, we must take our vitamins every day. But if we miss a day, we just pick up where we left off since the reader has not concept of where the days are in this thing. Nothingness is fragile and has a tendency to materialize into real things unless it is constantly stopped in its tracks. One day soon, the writer is going to read LA from old to new to see if it gives any sort of meditative effect. Or he may not, out of fear that if he reads it he will find it so inane that he will cease posting. One stupid entry at a time may suffice. In the meantime LA informs you that yes, there is time and temperature today and the odds are that you will encounter them and perhaps even interact with them. But at LA the time is always midnight and the temperature is always zero. Can you handle it?A CURIOUS POST, ONE OF THE BETTER ONES, I THINK, ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T THE FOGGIEST IDEA WHAT IT REALLY MEANS--MAYBE THAT'S WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment