Monday, March 22, 2010

ePHILOSOPHY IS IGNORANCE HONED TO GENIUS

Hi there friends. Yo, it's moi back again to put a little smile in your day. I could actually use a little smile in my day.I will go through all the blogging sites and find one. That shouldn't take too long.When you are traveling through Nevada or someplace like that and the road is endlessly straight as far as you can see, it gets kind of boring and makes you sleepy. That's where I feel I am now with LA but according to the rules I have set up I can't seem to change anything very much. Except my tone and vocabulary. I can modify those as much as I want and still be true to the concept. Today I am going to practice being perky. It makes me so happy to sit here writing to a non-existent audience about a non-existent subject, I put seven extra strawberries on my granola. Can I reveal that? Then I hopped around the kitchen on my pogo stick while trying to read the newspaper (with the granola and strawberries in the other hand. I leaned my chin on the handle of the pogo stick). All this because of the joy I knew I would eventually bring into the lives of millions whether they ate granola or not. Granola is very nutritious and tasty too. The crunch goes right to your brain and shakes up your cerebellum and nerves so you feel completely different. It also works with blueberries but not quite as well because the blueberries just toll around your brain and don't have the little hair st that strawberries have that can stimulare tiny little neurons. Blueberries are very tasty with yogurt and here their round shape helps them slide down your gullet effortlessly and they are also useful if you take a vitamin pill. The gullet thinks it's a blueberry and makes no distinction. Gullets are not very smart but they lead to important places that are so we should treat them with respect and love. LA hereby declares today Gullet Appreciation Day. Gullets and LA have a lot in common-- like people don't think about them very much but they are both crucial for optimum mental health. I think tomorrow I shall try a more depressive tone. Perkiness sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment